What are Buffalo Chophouse's policies for large parties (6+ guests)?
In order to make best use of our capacity limitations and serve as many guests as we can with limited space, we have found it necessary to implement a few additional guidelines for reservations made for larger parties. This is to alleviate "No Shows" that financially impact the restaurant, and more importantly, the livelihoods of our staff. We thank you for your compliance with these additional requirements during this time.
* Parties of six or more will require an advance deposit to reserve a table. That deposit will be applied towards the dinner bill.
$30 per person for reservations Monday - Thursday
$60 per person for reservations Friday and Saturday
* If you are a party larger than six, we do need your entire party to be here before you are seated, and your entire party needs to be here within 15 minutes of the reservation time.
* We may contact you about your reservation, so please be sure to provide an accurate phone number and e-mail address when making your reservation.
* To ensure quality service for all of our guests, no separate checks. We will happily divide the check amount evenly for you.
* 20% gratuity us automatically added to parties of six or more.
What is the proper attire for the Buffalo Chophouse?
We recommend business attire or smart casual wear at Buffalo Chophouse. For men, a collared shirt and dress pants are appropriate. While a jacket and tie are not necessary, many of our male guests will be wearing a business suit. For women, business wear or dressy casual attire would be most comfortable. T-shirts, shorts and casual sandals are not recommended for dining at Buffalo Chophouse.
What credit cards are accepted?
American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover
Are reservations required?
Reservations are not required but they are highly recommended.
For your convenience, online reservations for parties less than six are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You may also call the restaurant to make reservations between 11am and 4pm at 716-842-6900
Can I make reservations online at Buffalo Chophouse?
Yes. Click here to make reservations online. for parties less than six.
Buffalo Chophouse partners with OpenTable.com to provide online reservations.
Where is Buffalo Chophouse located?
282 Franklin Street, we are set back from the street, and located across the parking lot near the back entrance to Sheas.
Does Buffalo Chophouse offer valet services?
Valet services are available free of charge for guests dining at Buffalo Chophouse.
What are Buffalo Chophouse hours?
Our kitchen, bar and dining rooms are currently open Monday through Saturday from 5pm until 8:45pm. The kitchen closes these nights at 9:00pm.
Is Buffalo Chophouse open for lunch?
We are not currently open for lunch.
How do I purchase a gift card?
To purchase a gift card online, visit our gift cards page.
Gift cards may also be purchased at the restaurant starting at 2:00pm until 9:00pm.
ID is required to receive all gift certificates held at the restaurant, so please have the gift certificate filed under the name of the person who will be receiving if not done so by the purchaser.
What comes with my dinner?
All of our entrees are served A La Carte.
Our sides come separate and are served family style. Sides are large enough to serve two to three people.
Do you have a Children’s Menu?
No, we do not have a children's menu.
I am coming in for my birthday to use the birthday promotion and I have a coupon. Can I use the coupon with the promotion?
Unfortunately you can only use one promotion per table on a single visit. Please check with your server when you arrive to see which promotion would be best for you to use.
Is the birthday promotion entirely free?
No, this offer is only valid for one FREE birthday dinner ENTREE up to $50.00 value for parties of two or more people per visit.
* Maximum of two FREE birthday dinner ENTREES up to $100.00 value for parties of four or more people per visit.
* All guests, regardless of age (children or seasoned adults included), are required to purchase full ENTREES to qualify for birthday promotion.
* Discount applied to the least expensive entrée ordered at the table, up to a $50.00 value.
* Valid ID showing a birth date that's within 1 week before or after the date of your dinner is required. Any person under 16 years of age will need a valid birth certificate.
* Not valid on holidays, restaurant designated blackout dates, or with any other discounts, offers or promotions.
Please visit our Birthday Promotion page for more information.
Are there any blackout dates in which birthdays and other various promotional offers are not available or are unredeemable?
Various Buffalo Chophouse promotions (Birthday Promotions, Bonus Certificates, etc) are unavailable and non-redeemable on certain major holidays, including but not limited to the following dates:
* Valentine's Week (2/10/24 - 2/17/24)
* Mother's Day (5/12/24)
* Graduation Weekend (5/17/24 - 5/19/24)
* Father's Day (6/16/24)
* Thanksgiving (11/28/24)
* Christmas Eve/Day (12/24/24 - 12/25/24)
* New Years Eve/Day (12/31/24 - 1/1/25)
If you have any questions as to what is considered a promotional offer, or whether your intended dining date is considered a blackout date, please call the restaurant prior to your visit.
Can I Bring My Own Cakes and/or Decorations to Buffalo Chophouse?
Please call the restaurant and speak directly to a reservationist concerning outside cakes and/or decorations.
Can I book a large party online?
We do not book parties of six or more online. Please call the restaurant and speak with a receptionist to place a deposit and reserve a table for six or more people.
Do I have to leave a deposit for a large party?
Yes, we require an advance deposit to reserve any party with six or more people. That deposit will be applied towards the dinner bill.
If I am booking a large party, does my entire party need to be in attendance before we are seated?
If you are a party larger than six we do need your entire party to be here before you are seated, and your entire party needs to be here within 15 minutes of the reservation time.
What happens to my deposit if my party size changes or we do not cancel or notify Buffalo Chophouse about changes?
In the event party size changes, party cancels or does not show up Buffalo Chophouse will retain the entire deposit amount.
Do you offer Coat Check?
Yes, we do offer a coat check upon request.
Is the restaurant handicapped accessible?
Can I order take out?
Yes you can order take out based on volume and availability. When picking food up, we do check ID to match the name on the credit card used for payment.
Does Buffalo Chophouse allow patrons to bring into the restaurant their own bottle of wine to enjoy during dinner?
For a corkage fee of $50 per each 750ml bottle of wine, we allow patrons to bring, open and consume wine that was purchased off-premise with the following stipulation: the same wine (producer, varietal, vineyard, region, cuvee, etc.) is not currently offered on the wine list of Buffalo Chophouse.