What is Buffalo Chophouse's COVID19 policy?
Buffalo Chophouse operates under state, local, and federal guidelines regarding COVID19 safety. These rules currently mandate a 50% capacity limit, and requires 6' social distancing and mask wearing when not seated at your table.
In order to make best use of our capacity limitations and serve as many guests as we can with limited space, we have found it necessary to implement a few additional guidelines for reservations made for larger parties. This is to alleviate "No Shows" that financially impact the restaurant, and more importantly, the livelihoods of our staff. We thank you for your compliance with these additional requirements during this time.
* Parties of 6 or more will require a deposit. That deposit will be applied towards the dinner bill.
$30 per person for reservations Monday - Thursday
$60 per person for reservations Friday and Saturday
* If you are a party larger than 6, we do need your entire party to be here before you are seated, and your entire party needs to be here within 15 minutes of the reservation time.
* We may contact you about your reservation, so please be sure to provide an accurate phone number and e-mail address when making your reservation.
* To ensure quality service for all of our guests, no separate checks. We will happily divide the check amount evenly for you.
* 20% gratuity added to parties of 6 or more.
* Please call the restaurant upon arrival to obtain a parking pass. Please remember to wear your mask!
What is the proper attire for the Buffalo Chophouse?
We recommend business attire or smart casual wear at Buffalo Chophouse. For men, a collared shirt and dress pants are appropriate. While a jacket and tie are not necessary, many of our male guests will be wearing a business suit. For women, business wear or dressy casual attire would be most comfortable. T-shirts, shorts and casual sandals are not recommended for dining at Buffalo Chophouse.
What credit cards are accepted?
American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover
Are reservations required?
Reservations are not required but they are recommended.
For your convenience, online reservations are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You may also call the restaurant to make reservations between 11am and 4pm at 716-842-6900
Can I make reservations online at Buffalo Chophouse?
Yes. Click here to make reservations online.
Buffalo Chophouse partners with OpenTable.com to provide online reservations.
Where is Buffalo Chophouse located?
282 Franklin Street, we are set back a little from the street, and located across the street from the back entrance to Sheas.
What are Buffalo Chophouse hours?
We are currently open for curbside pickup Monday - Saturday from 3:30pm to 7:30pm.
We are closed Sundays until further notice.
Is Buffalo Chophouse open for lunch?
We are not currently open for lunch.
How do I purchase a gift card?
To purchase a gift card online, visit our gift cards page.
Gift cards may also be purchased at the restaurant between 11:00am and 9:00pm.
What comes with my dinner?
All of our Entrees are served A La Carte.
Our sides come separate and are served family style. Sides are large enough to serve three to four people.
Do you have a Children’s Menu?
No, we do not have a children's menu.
I am coming in for my birthday to use the birthday promotion and I have a coupon. Can I use the coupon with the Promotion?
Unfortunately you can only use one promotion per table. You can check with your server when you arrive to see which promotion would be best for you to use.
Is the Birthday promotion entirely free?
No, this offer is only valid for 1 FREE Birthday Dinner Entree up to $50.00 value for parties of 2 or more per visit.
* Maximum of 2 FREE Birthday Dinner Entrees up to $100.00 value for parties of 4 or more per visit.
* All guests, regardless of age (children or seasoned adults included) are required to purchase full entrees to qualify for Birthday Promotion.
* Discount applied to the least expensive entree, up to a $50.00 value.
* Valid ID showing a birth date that's within 1 week before or after your reservation date is required. Any person under 16 years of age will need a valid birth certificate.
* Not valid on Holidays, restaurant designated Blackout dates, or with any other discounts, offers or promotions. * Parties of 6 or more require a deposit.
* For parties larger than 6, we require your entire party to arrive before being seated, and entire party needs to arrive within 15 minutes of reservation time.
* As part of our COVID policy and for the safety of all our customers, we are not allowing balloons, cakes, or gifts to be brought into the restaurant at this time.
Please visit our Birthday Promotion page for more information.
Where can I get more information on booking a private event?
Please call the restaurant Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00am until 4:00pm to receive information about private booking.
Can I book a large party or private event online?
Unfortunately, due to our high volume we do not book large parties online.
Do I have to leave a deposit for a large party?
Yes, we require a deposit for any party larger than 9. That deposit will be applied towards the dinner bill.
If I am booking a large party, does my entire party need to be in attendance before we are seated?
If you are a party larger than 6 we do need your entire party to be here before you are seated and your entire party needs to be here within 15 minutes of the reservation time.
What happens to my deposit if my party size changes or we do not cancel or notify Buffalo Chophouse about changes?
In the event party size changes, party cancels or does not show up Buffalo Chophouse will retain the entire deposit amount.
What are the holiday hours for Buffalo Chophouse?
We are open 365 days a year however our holiday hours vary for each holiday. Please contact the restaurant between 11am and 4pm.
Do you offer Coat Check?
Yes, we do offer a coat check.
Is the restaurant handicapped accessible?
Yes, it is.
Can I order take out?
Yes you can order take out. When picking food up, we do check ID to match the name on the credit card used for payment.